sabbath999 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 11, 2007 Messages 2,701 Reaction score 71 Location Missouri Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 5, 2012 #1 No biggie, just got a snap. Not high art at all, there are tons better out there... this is what I grabbed.
No biggie, just got a snap. Not high art at all, there are tons better out there... this is what I grabbed.
jdsfighter No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 2, 2012 Messages 266 Reaction score 29 Location Owasso, OK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 6, 2012 #2 Wish I could've seen it, unfortunately was working the entire time. Once in a lifetime moment missed.
Wish I could've seen it, unfortunately was working the entire time. Once in a lifetime moment missed.
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 6, 2012 #3 Not bad but I'd clone out that black spot near the top of the circle.