What's new

Trapped C&C

J_T

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 15, 2012
Messages
174
Reaction score
12
Location
Behind you.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Today I was playing around with a water pool on a leaf and took a picture of a piece of grass sticking through it... lol
I liked the way it distorted it...

1
IMG_6788.jpg




I came back a while later and I found a ladybug that had flown into the water...

2
IMG_6827.jpg



3
IMG_6823.jpg



4
IMG_6806.jpg






Everyone's C&C is appreciated :D

Disclaimer: I do not condone violence against ladybugs :P
 
I like one and two best. How about a little more punch? contrast, clarification, saturation?
 
Very cool! #2 is my favourite, I like the angle you used for it.

I agree with Mike's suggestion about adding a bit of punch. My other suggestion would be to darken that bright yellow/green leaf in the background, since it's so bright, it distracts from the ladybug.
 
I like one and two best. How about a little more punch? contrast, clarification, saturation?
Thanks for the feedback and suggestion. :)
I tried to do some contrast and saturation, but the colours looked odd... it will require some time to edit haha.
I'll get around to that when I'm not busy (which is never...lol).
Very cool! #2 is my favourite, I like the angle you used for it.

I agree with Mike's suggestion about adding a bit of punch. My other suggestion would be to darken that bright yellow/green leaf in the background, since it's so bright, it distracts from the ladybug.
Thanks BlackSheep! I will definitely see what you're talking about now. I'll change it when I edit some photos :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom