What's new

Trapped

noob873

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 28, 2007
Messages
453
Reaction score
0
Location
southern california
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went to the zoo today, havent finished going through all the pics but I wanted to get thoughts on this one.
CC please. :)
DSC_0137b.jpg

PS
Noise added in intentionally, I thought it added to it but not sure, thoughts?
 
Very nice capture, definitely shows emotion....
 
You couldnt have hit the nail more on the head with the title, that primate really displays some emotion in this picture
 
Thanks, it just looked so depressed in there. But how do you guys feel about the slight noise?
 
The noise is a problem but not with this photo IMO. I feel it adds to the feel of it all.
 
Yeah I felt the same but wasnt 100% sure. THanks. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom