Travel Laptop

MS26

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello!

I'm looking for a budget laptop that's travel friendly (fit into a 15L backpack). Right now I'm not looking to edit photo's, rather to download after a day of walking around, review the photo's then save and clear up some cards for the next day.

Any suggestions would be great

Thanks!

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
$249 at Walmart.
It has gone up in price and is now $307.37.
About a year ago I picked up a HP 15 laptop to take with me on train trips.
Does what I need it to do, and now doubles as my on location astronomy laptop too.
Intel Celeron N2840 2.16 GHz
4 GB RAM
500 GB hard drive
64-bit
Windows 8.1.

Last edited:
For the price, decent memory, large HD, higher res screen than on most sub $500 laptops. I'm a Mac man but they are out of your price range.
For the price, decent memory, large HD, higher res screen than on most sub $500 laptops. I'm a Mac man but they are out of your price range.

If you want to higher resolution screen you might look at this one instead. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011KFQASE?tag=laptop-magazine-20

Thank you very much, I would love to get a Mac, but that will have to happen down the road. I will check out the first one asap!

If you want to higher resolution screen you might look at this one instead. Amazon.com: ASUS F555LA-AB31 15.6-inch Full-HD Laptop (Core i3, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD) with Windows 10: Computers & Accessories

Thank you very much, I would love to get a Mac, but that will have to happen down the road. I will check out the first one asap!
Keep in mind you needs. The first one has more ram & HD space. The second one has a higher res screen.

If you want to higher resolution screen you might look at this one instead. Amazon.com: ASUS F555LA-AB31 15.6-inch Full-HD Laptop (Core i3, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD) with Windows 10: Computers & Accessories

Keep in mind you needs. The first one has more ram & HD space. The second one has a higher res screen.

Im thinking the RAM and HD space is better or my needs than screen res.

I found this one, what do you think, its refurbished which doesnt bother me. It was listed for $319.00

Refurbished HP Silver 17.3" Pavilion 17-g121wm Laptop PC with AMD A10-8700P Processor, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 10 Home

I found this one, what do you think, its refurbished which doesnt bother me. It was listed for $319.00

Refurbished HP Silver 17.3" Pavilion 17-g121wm Laptop PC with AMD A10-8700P Processor, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 10 Home

Well disregard, I think this one would be too big. O well

Most reactions

New Topics

Back