What's new

Tree and Hill

charlie76

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 9, 2012
Messages
1,635
Reaction score
460
Location
Vermont
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a shot I took near Bodega Bay, CA. I love this forum...I think I'll be spending a lot of time here.
 

Attachments

  • $image-2323017320.webp
    $image-2323017320.webp
    96.8 KB · Views: 97
Pretty nice shot, but you really need not to cut off the top of the tree. I'd also get rid of whatever is on the edge of the frame center right.
 
KenC pretty much hit it on the head. I would also cut a little of the dead space on the left as well.
 
Thanks for the tips...I think the original shots don't chop the top off.
 
charlie76 said:
Thanks for the tips...I think the original shots don't chop the top off.

I like how the curve of the hill compliments the tree so I wouldn't necessarily cut out the dead space.
 
charlie76 said:
Thanks for the tips...I think the original shots don't chop the top off.

I like how the curve of the hill compliments the tree so I wouldn't necessarily cut out the dead space.
Same here. In fact, I wish there were just a little bit more, in order to put the vertical part of the tree trunk on the right third line.
 
Buckster said:
Same here. In fact, I wish there were just a little bit more, in order to put the vertical part of the tree trunk on the right third line.

Ok....here is the updated version based on comments from you guys. Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • $image-2857391411.webp
    $image-2857391411.webp
    109.6 KB · Views: 87

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom