What's new

Tree for C&C please

iPhoto17

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 1, 2009
Messages
637
Reaction score
27
Location
cornelius, NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$DSC_0095 (2).webpi know they say dont center your subject but this came out pretty good considering its centered
 
Can I be frank here? It's a picture of a tree with a shed and a field and a home at the far end. The tree is under-exposed. It's a tree. What's special about the tree to you? Did you share that special something so that I could see it too? No. It's an under-exposed tree, a shed a field and a home at the far end. It holds no interest to me, the viewer.

I don't care if the tree is centered or not, that's not as important as having your subject STAND out so that I, the viewer, am held staring at it. Your subject is lacking, it's under-exposed and there's a darn shed stealing it's thunder.....try again. :)
 
I agree with Trever1t, but besides that, I like the composition and the lines formed by the main branches... It creates some sort of tension in the photo, but you should work on making the subject a little more interesting to the viewer and a better exposure, too. That's my humble opinion :thumbup:

Regards,
LizardKing
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom