Natural_Disaster TPF Noob! Joined Feb 4, 2010 Messages 229 Reaction score 0 Location Noth Carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 21, 2010 #1 Tried to get as clear of a close up as i could...Wish the mouth was more in focus..
stormbind TPF Noob! Joined Dec 23, 2005 Messages 104 Reaction score 0 Location Clemson, SC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 21, 2010 #2 Very nice job. You should go over to the macro forum and post this there. They would like it.
reznap No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 2, 2010 Messages 2,410 Reaction score 64 Location Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 21, 2010 #3 The eyes are in perfect focus. Looks like a scar on his head? Poor guy. Your hand and the shadows distract a bit, but I imagine you didn't have much of a choice. Great pic!
The eyes are in perfect focus. Looks like a scar on his head? Poor guy. Your hand and the shadows distract a bit, but I imagine you didn't have much of a choice. Great pic!
Natural_Disaster TPF Noob! Joined Feb 4, 2010 Messages 229 Reaction score 0 Location Noth Carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 21, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 My sons hand..and no...not much choice. I do have some of him in the cage but the shavings are so off color...Here is one...
My sons hand..and no...not much choice. I do have some of him in the cage but the shavings are so off color...Here is one...
reznap No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 2, 2010 Messages 2,410 Reaction score 64 Location Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 21, 2010 #5 Second one is great I think. Messing with the colors is easy enough..