What's new

Tree in Field(Please comment)

Maxim01

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 9, 2009
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Harrisonburg, VA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Been driving past this tree for and couple of months and had a desire to take a picture, so I finally did. Please comment and tell me what i can do better.
1. Tree in Field.(cropped)
crop.jpg

Nikon D5000
f/5.6
exposure time 1/640
ISO-640
Also had a filter
 
I think you have the right idea. It looks nice overall. I'd suggest increasing the exposure a bit to get some pure white into the image-- as it is, it feels a little muddy.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom