Tree Light - State Park

highbred3d

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello Everybody!

I just joined tonight, here is my first post

I am new to photography, and just got a Nikon D70 with the 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G ED-IF AF-S DX, and a 70-300mm f/4-5.6D ED telephoto last May and finally just started to use it now that work slowed down!

Hope you enjoy c&c welcome! Thanks!
backlit_Tree_1.jpg

Enjoy!

Hallo and welcome to ThePhotoForum, highbred, and wow, what a photo to present in your introductory thread. This one is really nice with the moon (I would think?) shining through the tree and clouds. Interesting to be having a newcomer here who started out with nighttime photography!
Come "down" to the Welcome and Introductions Forum to tell us some more about yourself, will you, and keep posting photos of this quality ;).

Hello and thank you LaFoto... I will head down there next... just posted a couple more shots in the general forum as well... in this shot, that is actually the sun...I had gone down to the local state park on a pretty cloudy day, and to get this i set my exposure to the birght sky just around the sun, between the clouds. There is another one of these as well i may post now! Thanks again LaFoto... see you again soon!

Most reactions

Back