michakac TPF Noob! Joined Aug 31, 2011 Messages 73 Reaction score 55 Location Poland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 25, 2011 #1 Hello! I was on the trip on Saturday and i took the photo of huge tree. I thought, that'll be intresting material for a manipulation.And i made that: What do you think?
Hello! I was on the trip on Saturday and i took the photo of huge tree. I thought, that'll be intresting material for a manipulation.And i made that: What do you think?
cnutco No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 31, 2009 Messages 1,566 Reaction score 51 Location NE GA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 26, 2011 #2 Looks great for a book cover! Very creepy...
TiCoyote TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2009 Messages 626 Reaction score 4 Location New England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 28, 2011 #3 Yep, very moody. Certainly has clear symbolism.