What's new

Tree, The City

Tuna1

Fotoğrafçı
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
1,133
Reaction score
1,337
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
CityTree238.jpg
 
another powerful shot tuna... we're so used to seeing the awesome b/w's.. this shot in color is beautiful! lovely saturation.. great shot most importantly
thanks for sharing :D
 
i really like that pic! i like the contrast between the tree and the building. i also like the way the colors in the top 2 windows came out. very nice!
 
I scrolled it so I would "crop" off the very bottom part (street and wet fallen leaves) so I would ONLY see the step part of the sidewalk, no more, and then I thought: PERFECT.

When you choose colour, it must be little, right? :) Very nice.
This simple composition has such a great effect!
JonK will like this one, too, I am sure! :D
 
LaFoto said:
I scrolled it so I would "crop" off the very bottom part (street and wet fallen leaves) so I would ONLY see the step part of the sidewalk, no more, and then I thought: PERFECT.

When you choose colour, it must be little, right? :) Very nice.
This simple composition has such a great effect!
JonK will like this one, too, I am sure! :D
I did the exact same thing when I saw this shot! :lol: I thought I was being too nitpicky, because it's such a small sliver along the bottom, but there's two of us already thinking the same thing. ;)

Other than this tiny crop suggestion, I think it's an awesome shot. That is one rich, beautiful yellow. :thumbup:
 
Nice, I agree with LaFoto & Terri, but I would leave water and just crop the street out or cover with the a matte or frame
 
i wouldn't change a thing. love the color.
nicely seen Tuna!
 
thats a great contrast between the tree and wall! god i really need to start taking more shots during the day! lol
 
Great shot but it must have been hard to decide what to crop on the tree, wall and bottom. Well done.

Eric
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom