What's new

tree

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
12,262
Reaction score
327
34263021-L.jpg


thanks for looking.
 
I don't think it matters if I'm the 1st or 100th to reply...beautiful shot!!!
 
You are thinking of the right person, here I am, and I was SLEEPING at the time you asked about me (though the time of my alarm to wake me up was drawing near by that time).

And OF COURSE I love this one with its feeling of seeing this tree and all this green in a dream! Who wouldn't? It IS beautiful! Absolutely :thumbsup:
 
Same as others have said.... beautiful! I cant wait to learn how to do photo's like that.

Pamela
 
truely great shot Jon, I am not sure I could put the tree in the centre like that., but of course, that's me.. love the ps work, very amazing!
 
very intense.....your really diggin the photoshop thing, aint ya jonmikal?? your turning into a junkie for ps.......

( i feel a new slogan for you...ps junkie...)
do you want me to send you a bowing guy??? no?? k....
 
The tree is so inviting. The green is a beautiful color. The trunk is in good contrast to the rest of the photo. Love it.
 
absolutely stunning yes :thumbsup: loved your other green shot too..
you rule!
 
The tree looked kind of scary in real life... I like how you made it soft and inviting. Nice work!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom