Trees

HowlingWolf

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
******First one is a double post and I can't seem to delete it, not a tree, not supposed to be here...*******

flower1.jpg

2)
treetree.jpg

3)
oz.jpg

4)
birdtree.jpg

Whereabouts in California are you? I'm asking because I've seen scene like you captured in your third photo over and again when I was visiting in January! That's an almont plantation, isn't it? Not walnuts, as they would show where the trees have been grafted (if that is the word?), right?

What is it with photo 2 and 4? Why are they so "milky"? So much lacking in contrast? Are they scanned from print?

All your pictures with the exception of the B&W have exposure issues. They're all under exposed. Picture #2 has no real subject and is poorly composed. Pic #4 has a small bird in the tree, but it's way to small to be the focal point of your picture, hence, poorly composed. Pic #3 is by far the best of your set.

i remember seeing those trees all over when i was on my way to Bakersfiels, Cali

I wasn't going to be so blunt, as I try to get a feel for the poster and don't know what he shoots with, but actually I'm thinking the same about photos 2 and 4. No real subject, and absolutely no contrasts, which made me wonder if those were poor scans of prints.

And I can see that those trees must be walnut trees after all, as I DO see where they were grafted! Silly me, how did I look the first time? :meh:

Ah, and by the way: I did look up where Madera is. So now I know.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back