What's new

Trees ;)

I really like the first one! It looks like a painting.
 
Well, another intriguing set. Personally, I really love #2 (branches). It's a neat interpretation of what branches "are", and the motion you've captured made them more alive than the usual static images. If you were aboriginal, I'll suggest the name "she who paints with the wind".
 
pgriz said:
Well, another intriguing set. Personally, I really love #2 (branches). It's a neat interpretation of what branches "are", and the motion you've captured made them more alive than the usual static images. If you were aboriginal, I'll suggest the name "she who paints with the wind".

Thanks runnah and dalex :)
Pgriz, thanks! I think the balance of motion and still in that one is really neat it has a certain "transparency but depth ?" to it that really twirls my beanie :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom