What's new

Treescape: A Study

Funny, I agree with the post just prior to mine, both 3 and 5, 5 probably the most. It provides almost a sense of mystique. I like 3 and would thinkj just waiting a few seconds longer to see if you could have gotten a starburst effect with the sun would have been awesome, but still a great photo
 
Funny, I agree with the post just prior to mine, both 3 and 5, 5 probably the most. It provides almost a sense of mystique. I like 3 and would thinkj just waiting a few seconds longer to see if you could have gotten a starburst effect with the sun would have been awesome, but still a great photo

Thank you crjaynes :)
Did you mean the starry effect through small aperture or through post processing?
Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom