Triangle/Window

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
While exploring a 19th-century house that's part of a small-town museum here in Manitoba, I was drawn to this window of an unusual style.

p745047248-4.jpg

Thanks for looking...

I wish I could see the bottom of the drapes, and preferably have some dark wall on the bottom for framing, it's really pretty distracting to me.

I have to admit, all lines lead my eyes out of the picture. :(

I really like the positive vs. negatie spaces here. The paint texture is really nice too.

I wish I could see the bottom of the drapes, and preferably have some dark wall on the bottom for framing, it's really pretty distracting to me.

I have to admit, all lines lead my eyes out of the picture. :(

I really like the positive vs. negatie spaces here. The paint texture is really nice too.

I agree with both of these... otherwise I would love it.

I think if you would have backed up a bit and allowed some of the dark wall into the bottom of the frame it would make the image much stronger.
I know what you guys mean. There was some sort of banister that would've shown in the frame had I backed up a bit. The lines do lead your eyes out of the picture unfortunately...

Wow, I must really be old because I don't get what is unusual about this window... lol.
But you are computer-literate! Way to go, gramps! :lol:

Thanks everybody for the feedback!

Wow, I must really be old because I don't get what is unusual about this window... lol.

I dont think its the window so much as the shapes, lines, spaces and textures. There is no window.

Edit: that sounded kind of "Matrix" lame didnt it? :er:

Most reactions

Back