What's new

Tried my 70-300mm lense

taskoni

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 26, 2009
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Location
Vilnius
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey folks.
I bought couple of days ago 70-300mm for my Olympus camera. This is the only time I actually shot what I wanted. Looks like very difficult to use it w/o tripod. Or is it me?
Amy help appreciated and thanks in advance. C&C?
Regards,
b.
P.S.
This is the "behind the scenes" dude. If anyone wonders I was REALLY aiming to put focus on the camera :lol:
4107474104_62862b0df7_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
you need to use higher shutter speeds with a lens like this, and if it isn't an IS or VR lens you might feel better using a tripod pod.
 
It's a long lens, and if my googling is correct, not a very fast one - so yes, unless you're outside in strong daylight it will be hard to get good shots without a tripod.

The shot you posted looks just fine to me :-)
 
I'll try the shutter and will get the tripod as well.
Thank you for the advise.
b.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom