What's new

Tried my hand at macro

BrandonLaw

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 9, 2013
Messages
104
Reaction score
9
Location
Massachusetts, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took this one earlier today before I left for my hike it when I zoomed in close I noticed a little bug in the flower didn't even see that when I took the shot :lol: C&C welcome I didn't do anything to this besides convert to JPEG.


Flower by BrandonLaw87, on Flickr
 
Unfortunately Brandon, I still can't see the bug. It's difficult for me to tell that it's a macro shot.
 
It blends in so well, that it leaves you hunting for the subject.
 
I actually went to view it large 2048. I see the bug and really like the picture better at that size.

Gotcha. I'm on my iPhone so that may also be a part of the problem. Ill look at it tomorrow.
 
I know it might not be up to macro standards lol it was my first attempt and I was using the kit lens on my D5100. I just really liked the way those flowers looked, the bug is really hard to spot I didn't see it until I zoomed in on the picture in Lightroom. All in all I like the way this picture came out but I am always looking to improve thanks for taking the time to look!
 
I see the bug now. I've had that happen a few times where ill take a shot, then realize there was a bug that I missed.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom