Tried to Help, not Defile

Sorry, work has been a freakshow, and I've just now had the opportunity to see this thread again.
Dang, you guys. You make me want to cry! In a good way! I'm floored that you guys are so understanding. I haven't been the nicest of people all the time.
But you all have been. You all have always been great.
Let me get this under control and I'll write more.
And if I write something crappy, call me on it.
Much love to you all.
What a great group of friends you all are.
Off to a wedding.........
Ugg. I'm worn out!
To be battling this affliction certainly must be trying enough....to be doing it while working as hard as I know you work could bring out the worst in anyone!

Give yourself a break - we surely will. :hug:: Take care, Cindy!

It's admirable of you to reveal this to us here. I never read any from you that wasn't helpful or informative...Good Luck with everything :hug::

I haven't caught any rude remarks, but I can relate to what your going through, my mother has Bi-Polar also and I see it from the other perspective, she has her good days and bad days....and she will go out and do stuff 100mph and then come home and crash...defiantly can see where sitting down to the pc could after a long day could create some moody remarks...hey we all do that anyway :)

I can see that your work is not affected at all (sometimes maybe in a euphoric state it could help it!)....from what I've seen on some of your posts and your site, your work is very inspiring. A lot of photos have a real sense of emotion and tell a story. I hope to be able to take portraits like that someday, especially weddings!

Cindy:
Thanks for sharing your condition with us. I know it was difficult to do publicly, but it also helps people (like me) to be more understanding. You are an inspiration. My prayers are going you way, God bless!

Getting moody sucks cause you always regret it later and you know when you were wrong but I wouldnt worry about it so much. Like some of the posters have said they just assumed photographers like themselves get in bad moods and just post what they want to scream. I love TPF we all love TPF lets all hold hands yayaya LOL i love this forum.

Getting moody sucks cause you always regret it later and you know when you were wrong but I wouldnt worry about it so much. Like some of the posters have said they just assumed photographers like themselves get in bad moods and just post what they want to scream. I love TPF we all love TPF lets all hold hands yayaya LOL i love this forum.

Exactly! It's a freakish moody though. I want to share, want to help, but I don't want to go off on anyone.

I'll post some stuff because I'm feeling great! I quit smoking!

Quiting smoking was b**** for me most of my life then it was easy. All it took was a five day stint in the hospital after a second heart attack. Broke the chain of addiction right there. The emotional addiction was hard but doable after that.

But on point, don't worry kiddo. I never saw you do bad even if we don't agree on things it was always amiable I thought. I wish everyone was as easy to get along with as me and you lol.

I look to you as one of the most informative people on the board. I've also not seen this snappiness you're eluding to. Big hugs to you and what you're going through.

Most reactions

Back