Trip to Buffalo Zoo

mdsoares

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I took a trip to the Buffalo Zoo today to try out my new 75-300mm Tamron zoom lens on my Sony A200. Here are a couple of my favorites. I'll try and add more later as they go through post.

2790368604_4209e8f831_b.jpg

2790366124_21ddda90af_b.jpg

2790363498_391a66e89d_b.jpg

Of course, as I mentioned these are all from the Buffalo Zoo, so I wasn't in the field tracking down Zebras or Meerkats, however I like the images none the less. Zoos can be a phenomenal place to have some fun with a telephoto zoom. After all, how many of us really have the $$ to go on a photo safari in Africa?

i really like the first one, although it's a bit soft. but that expression is just too cute!!

i really like the first one, although it's a bit soft. but that expression is just too cute!!

Yea, I wasn't too happy with the softer focus than desired. However I'm not sure if it was user error or a sub $200 zoom being a sub $200 zoom.

I like them. You almost nailed #1 but a little soft, but thats how you learn with your new lens. I also like #1 with the Iguanas, One of them is resting on the other!:lol:

Most reactions

Back