What's new

Trip to the city

I like #5 the best. You missed focus on #2 which gives the statues a sense of motion - kind of neat, really, but hard to look at for more than a moment.

Bynx is right - your sensor is still dirty. You can clean it yourself.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I see the dust or whatever just barely. Then again, my screen hasn't been cleaned in years.

In #1 I think that the cut off antenna at the top of the skyscraper and the building on the right makes the image feel somewhat cramped to me. Perhaps moving a little bit backwards would have helped this sh

I can't quite make out what #2 is, but it looks like an array of statues. The sky is blown out and everything else is underexposed. Perhaps you could have used HDR on this one.

#3 also feels a bit tight.

#4 feels as if it would work better as a landscape than portrait orientation.

#I think #5 is very good.

By the way, what is a cleaning lens?
 
Cleaning lenses are special devices that you attach to your camera. They then deploy several hundred tiny, piezoelectric controlled microbrushes over the sensor to clean any debris on the sensor.
 
Cleaning lenses are special devices that you attach to your camera. They then deploy several hundred tiny, piezoelectric controlled microbrushes over the sensor to clean any debris on the sensor.

For a second I was confused as to whether this was a joke or not... :D
 
Cleaning lenses are special devices that you attach to your camera. They then deploy several hundred tiny, piezoelectric controlled microbrushes over the sensor to clean any debris on the sensor.

:lol:
 
I see the dust or whatever just barely.

$7904803496_ede3b7e341_b.webp
 
No. They are very real. They only briefly were introduced into the united states, but were quickly banned. The individual brushes would occasionally break loose, find other rogue brushes and self assimilate. It wasn't long before the street sweeper's union realized the potential threat, massive colonies of self-aware dust seeking robots would certainly put them out of work.

Frankly, I am surprised that Josh was able to find one.
 
And you don't even want to know what sexual violence rogue rocket blowers are capable of once they break loose!

That is why I only trust Baby Booger Blowers, like this:



They work pretty good on camera sensors, too, but in reverse. Just don't use one on a baby, and then on a camera.

But currently, I'm using a catsup despensor:

Final-Diner-mustard-catsup-bottles-1.jpg

(http://heroswelcome.com/Catsup-and-Mustard-Dispenser-Bottles.html)

Just make sure that you mark the one you fill with catsup. Man, that was a disaster.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
On your camera wouldn't be so bad, in your camera is another matter.

Yoghurt hands, that's another matter entirely.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom