photocist
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Oct 21, 2010
- Messages
- 605
- Reaction score
- 57
- Location
- Oakland, CA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I went to the alameda naval base yesterday. got some pretty sweet shots, ive PP every one, usually just levels, curves, etc. I am trying to create more dynamic shots, so if anyone has some ideas for getting more energy in the photo please let me know 

sunset6 by photocist, on Flickr

shopping cart by photocist, on Flickr

bottle by photocist, on Flickr

concrete block bay by photocist, on Flickr
These are a few of my favorites. I have many more on my flicker page here

sunset6 by photocist, on Flickr

shopping cart by photocist, on Flickr

bottle by photocist, on Flickr

concrete block bay by photocist, on Flickr
These are a few of my favorites. I have many more on my flicker page here
Last edited: