Trip to the zoo

BanditPhotographyNW

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Forgot to reset my ISO from shooting stars the night before so they are a bit noisy in places.....

Shot this through a Plexiglass window....

Anyone familiar with birds know what this is....Im sure there was a sign somewhere but I failed to read it...

Visions of sugar plum fairies....

Nice shots, I think 2 is my favorite. Followed by 1. Was this at the Woodland park?

Good stuff

Sent from my iPhone

Nah... Portland zoo...it kinda sucks, they have a lot of glass instead of fence so most of my pics sucked lol...I'm gonna go to Point Defiance soon..

Point defiance is nice, but the NW Trek is really fun if you have the reach.

Sent from my iPhone

I just bought a Nikon 300mm f4 and a Nikon tc-14 converter that should be here soon...I took these with the 300 f4...I forgot all about the NW trek..Ill have to hit it up

Nice, really like no 1, you need to come visit us in South Africa where you can see these guys in the wild.

Northwest Trek is worth the visit if you can get up there. Beautiful spot and animals.

Nice, really like no 1, you need to come visit us in South Africa where you can see these guys in the wild.

man that would be so cool... My buddies dad actually owns a ranch there...(supposedly I have never seen proof lol )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back