Trip wrap up.

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'll share 3 more images from my trip to Las Vegas last week. Enjoy.

1) Fountains during the day.

23233542703_9ffcb5ed6b_c.jpg

2) And at night.

23777854731_1932da14e4_c.jpg

3) A wider angle of the City.

23860375275_d7aa655eb5_c.jpg

Nice view! I think I like the daytime shot the best! :smile:

Nicely done. Very sharp and contrasty, bursting with color.

Nice view! I think I like the daytime shot the best! :smile:

Thanks Wade. I can really understand about the day time photo. It's not the "typical" Vegas shot you see. I took a bunch in the day and tried different techniques to process them. I still have some that I can tinker with and process but that is for later to help me improve my PS and LR skills.

Beautiful shots, I can't wait to move to Vegas in a year, so many magical things about it.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Ohhh! The city. It isn't for me, but is sure is fun to look at! My sister lives there, perhaps she's somewhere very small in your photos. :) well captured!

Beautiful shots, I can't wait to move to Vegas in a year, so many magical things about it.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Thank you.

Nice shots, but not a place I would ever want to go to

Thank you. I've only been twice and it was over 10 years between trips, so I'm good for another 10+ years

Real nice!

Thank you.

Nice colorful shots

Thank you.

Ohhh! The city. It isn't for me, but is sure is fun to look at! My sister lives there, perhaps she's somewhere very small in your photos. :) well captured!

Thank you.

Lost Wages. I used to drive there to try to get photos of Elvis. I never saw him there but made some nice money photographing his girlfriend, Linda Thompson. Nice lady, very beautiful and down to earth. Elv would do two shows a day and for every performance she wore a new gown and didn't mind having her photo taken outside the showroom. A former Miss Tennessee.

Most reactions

Back