triplets 16 months old

BOUNCE!

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What a hard shot to get. I'm quite happy with the result. comments and critiques welcome.
_MG_0285_23.jpg

thanks, me too I thought it complimented the angle of the kids heads going down to the foot.

Very nice shot and having one 18 Mo. old I can definately sympathize with you on getting that shot.

Cute. I'd say they are all destined to become plumbers. :)

Perfect!! That's definately one for the wall.

Great shot of 3 very difficult subjects!!! Love the lighting and the whole composition.

(Hoop Earrings on 16month old???)

Great shot of 3 very difficult subjects!!! Love the lighting and the whole composition.

(Hoop Earrings on 16month old???)

Thank you for your kind comments, yes the two girls have their ears pierced! But the one with the 'hoop' earrings lost her little ones and mum was worried about her 'holes' closing up, so she put her own earrings on bub.:lovey:

What a great shot! How did you ever get them to sit still for this??

NJ

Hi nj, yes it wasn't easy this shoot. To get this shot I had dad on one side holding one bub in place and mum in front of them with one of our toys to keep their interest, and to keep the other two bubs in place. I composed the shot,and got focused and then I told mum after i count to 3 she is to run off the backdrop with the toy, thats how I got them all to look in the same direction, and I just clicked at the right time. I was determined to get this shot as for others...well!!!!!!!!! hahaha:lovey:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back