triPod or iPod

Inst!nct

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My mp3 player broke, so im thinking either i buy a nice like 200 dollar giotto tripod with head or an ipod touch.

advice?

Remember where you're asking this :lol:

Tripod!

Remember where you're asking this :lol:

Tripod!
this is the off topic forum, nothing here relates :), forgot to mention im going to switzerland in 3 weeks and planning on taking LOADS of pictures, but long way there and back, might need entertainment

Entertainment... sounds like a photo walk opportunity to me!

Noooooooooooooooo... good tripod, cheap MP3 player.

unless your bringing a laptop, Touch for wifi net access, video & tunes!.....borrow a buddys tripod!

Last edited:
ipod touches/iphones are MUCH more than just mp3 players.

Actually, my iPhone is used as an mp3 player LEAST of all. It's used as a gaming/internet device most of all. :p

Tripod. It's just a matter of time before a new iPod/mp3 player will come along... then you will be stuck with the touch and crappy photos.

yea, i already have cheap tripod, want nic eone.. and yes ramong, thinking of tripod + shuffle, im bringing my laptop so NBD

Get the 160 Gig iPod classic. It's a much better mp3 player than the Touch.
And you'll use it far more than the tripod. Get someone to buy you that for Christmas :mrgreen:

I see these questions as a debate between Want and Need.

You WANT a better tripod, as you have a cheap one.
You NEED a new MP3 player as your broke (well, its a need for me).

Deal with the need before the want IMO.

I don't think an iPod will support your camera very well.

Buy iPod. Listen to music to help creativity whilst taking pictures. Sell pictures for even more. With proceeds buy shares in Gitzo.

PS If pictures exhibit camera shake because you don't have a tripod claim it's 'art'.

Most reactions

Back