What's new

tripod suggestion for D7000 with 70-200 VRII

pinco000

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, I need your help. I got my 70-200 vr2 for my nikon d7k and I cant decide what tripod to buy. I need my tripod to b able to hold 2,3kg roughly--> that the max I would put on. Also I need its height at around 160cm and more. Then there is the tripods own weight. I would like to be compact so I can strap it to my backpack.
Any suggestions guys?
PS: dont want to spend more than £100-150
cheers ;)
 
+1, for the $ I couldn't find a better set of legs.
 
*moving to equipment subsection*

For the price you are after the Manfrotto 055XPROB series would be an ideal option (I use one myself with a similar lens setup). However you'll also need to budget for a suitable tripod head, which is going to push your budget somewhat. Lightness is going to be a problem as if you want a light carbonfibre build tripod which is stable that is going to cost you more; with tripods you get two of:

Stability
Price
Weight

Stable and light sadly costs. There is a carbonfibre build of the 055 series tripods and you can also consider the second hand market for older tripods.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom