Trouble with Cloning in Lightroom 4 (Help Please!)

Man, next time get him to move his car to somewhere with no distractions. Ultimate fix, getting it right SOOC ;)

Man, next time get him to move his car to somewhere with no distractions. Ultimate fix, getting it right SOOC ;)

bigthumb.gif

You do know that photoshop has a trial too? .. just like the one you've been re-installing for Lightroom..

:thumbup::mrgreen: This was takin at h2oi. thousands of cars crammed into a very small camp ground, and the owner of this car wasn't with his car at the moment. Thanks for the advice though. :wink:

You do know that photoshop has a trial too? .. just like the one you've been re-installing for Lightroom..

I did not know that. Thank you! :thumbup:

There is some purple fringing in the grill area, the dash and windshield can stand some additional cloning, and the horizontal framing isn't helping.
Clone some more, do some local sharpening, crop, mat, and frame it.

CropFrame.jpg

I'm not really familiar with GIMP, other than it is free. It may have a cloning tool similar to PS's.

GIMP is a FREE and powerful editing tool with an excellent cloning tool. However, its biggest drawback is that it doesn't handle RAW images, only jpg, tiff and png. If you're looking for something on a professional level, your best bet is going to be cs.

I'm not really familiar with GIMP, other than it is free. It may have a cloning tool similar to PS's.

GIMP is a FREE and powerful editing tool with an excellent cloning tool. However, its biggest drawback is that it doesn't handle RAW images, only jpg, tiff and png. If you're looking for something on a professional level, your best bet is going to be cs.

WOW - first post is a resurrection. Congrat's!! :mrgreen:

Yep, it's a 1 year old thread, but it still contains a lot of useful information.

Unless you use a previous version - CS no longer exists.

It's now CC - Creative Cloud

There are several free Raw converters available to compliment GIMP - like Irfanview and Rawtherapee

Most reactions

New Topics

Back