First thing I said was "yeap, that's a truck... on a hill"
maybe Photoshop in a more interesting sky, that one is very blah and washed out. Agreed about the trail, without that it wouldn't be nearly as interesting.
I was going to suggest something similar, If this is your truck, maybe go back on a puffy cloud day or get a good sunrise / sunset to make the photo more interesting. I do also like the path.
most of my photography is done on the fly. no, it isn't my truck. I agree a bluer sky would have been nice. but as i said i just took the picture on the fly and it was the only chance i had. I am living in Alaska right now. so once it warms up a bit more i plan on doing some new photography and I will share it on here. That truck shot is from upstate NY.