Truth in advertisement

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :biglaugh: I LOVE IT!!! I ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT!!!! And the guy in the very beginning is Colin Mochrie...he's on Whose Line is it Anyway. I love that show! :)

Nice. Hey Scott let me pass this around other forums and act like I was the brilliant mind who found it with absolutely no help from anyone eles and recieving all the glory ok? I'm really just to lazy and pompus to give you any credit :mrgreen:

Canon Fan said:
Nice. Hey Scott let me pass this around other forums and act like I was the brilliant mind who found it with absolutely no help from anyone eles and recieving all the glory ok? I'm really just to lazy and pompus to give you any credit :mrgreen:

Thats cool, I found it on another site so its all good.

core_17 said:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :biglaugh: I LOVE IT!!! I ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT!!!! And the guy in the very beginning is Colin Mochrie...he's on Whose Line is it Anyway. I love that show! :)

Have you ever seen that show from when it was shot over in the UK? It's basically the same, even most of the same actors (Ryan, Colin, Greg etc.) but the host is Clive Anderson. It's so, so much better than watching it hosted by Drew Carey. I don't mind Drew, but he's just not a good host.

Most reactions

Back