What's new

Try at Night photography

Personally, I think the heal tool is much easier than the stamp for such small things.

Have always wondered where that tool was! AWESOME alternative to the clone stamp.
 
I might try to keep the shutter speed less than the amount of time you get for a cycle of one of the stop light colors. The red, yellow and green all being bright is a little weird to my eye. If the light is green for 30 seconds I would go for about that, or less and then when the light changes I would pop the shutter, so that the light is green the entire time.

Also about the heal/clone tool. I think for this, either would be fine and the heal might be the easiest. It can be tricky and sometimes I will use the clone tool and then heal that up after.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom