What's new

Try for a friends Dojo

mpdc

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 6, 2005
Messages
315
Reaction score
0
Please, what you think?
Dojoname.jpg
 
I think I like it! :)
It's just a pity that some shadow falls onto the face of the person right at the front here, but that is just how lighting was and I don't know if flash would have been appreciated or of any good here? And I assume this was not set up shoot, but a capture from out of their training or performance?

I like your framing, and I like your ellbow :D
 
LaFoto said:
I think I like it! :)
It's just a pity that some shadow falls onto the face of the person right at the front here, but that is just how lighting was and I don't know if flash would have been appreciated or of any good here? And I assume this was not set up shoot, but a capture from out of their training or performance?

I like your framing, and I like your ellbow :D
DAM I totally missed that. Thought I did such a good job too. DAM!!!!

Hey you know anyway I could maybe add a light source of something. Kind of remove that shadow from his face?
I would like to tighten the shot so as to use the photo for their Dojo. But Im just not sure how to do it.

Anyways thanks for the kind words.
No the shot wasnt posed they were doing, 'Kata' and I was just showing off my elbow.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom