Trying a new Watermark

Aayria

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know, every so often somebody posts a "watermark" thread.. and now it's my turn:lol:

I have tried a few different ideas, but want to narrow it down to a watermark that I don't mind using on a more regular basis. I didn't want it to be *too* distracting, and was mainly going for something that would display my website.

I thought about having it just say Aayria.Bella.Photography and skip the whole title thing, but wondered what other people thought of it. Do you think it would look better with a very transparent bar going across? I didn't go that route because it seemed more distracting to me, especially for online proofing, although I can understand why people do it.

I didn't choose a watermark so much because I'm worried about people stealing my pictures... The only ones I post online are resized to small internet resolutions anyway... But mainly to have the name of my buisiness or website easily associated with the picture, for when people post them on social networking sites and such.

Anyway, here it is! Thoughts? :)

SleepingMaria1of1.jpg

As far as watermarks go, yours is pleasantly un-annoying. Given your stated use, I would try and keep it closer to the top/bottom and the left or right margin just to minimize its impact on the image.

Most reactions

Back