What's new

Trying again today!

XxTheZombiezxX

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2012
Messages
53
Reaction score
1
Location
Daytona Beach, Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, I've taken another try at LR4 and I've also taken some new photos today. Opinions? I will say that I did avoid over doing it and going to dark in photoshop. Even though some of these, I kinda liked the underexposed look but i think that's just the novice in me learning right from wrong still. I had fun today. I didn't except to get as many shots as I did. I didn't expect this many good turn outs. I just went for a walk and started to find things to take pictures of.

Nikon D3100 (18-55 3.5 to 5.6 Nikon lens)
|ISO: 200 | 18mm | f/3.5 | shutter: 1/1250|

DSC_0163 by Wesley Graham, on Flickr

Nikon D3100 (35 - 135 3.5 to 4.5 Nikon lens)
|ISO: 200 | 135mm | f/4.5 | shutter: 1/800|

DSC_0186 by Wesley Graham, on Flickr

Nikon D3100 (35 - 135 3.5 to 4.5 Nikon lens)
|ISO: 200 | 98mm | f/4.5 | shutter: 1/400|

DSC_0190 by Wesley Graham, on Flickr

Nikon D3100 (35 - 135 3.5 to 4.5 Nikon lens)
|ISO: 200 | 112mm | f/4.5 | shutter: 1/400|

DSC_0200 by Wesley Graham, on Flickr

Nikon D3100 (35 - 135 3.5 to 4.5 Nikon lens)
|ISO: 200 | 35mm | f/4.5 | shutter: 1/1250|

DSC_0207 by Wesley Graham, on Flickr
 
i think in #1, if you stepped one or two steps away from the building, more of the details of the receding height of the building would have been available
#2: This is your favorite style? Liked it
#3: i think if the green grass were covering back ground completely, the image would have been better
#4: Not a good composition, i feel
#5: I liked this in B&W very much
:D
 
Would agree with Frequency except on #4. I think if it had been long exposure to show the bubbles moving, it would be good.
 
I think #4 would have been more impressive, if it had some more depth of field ..... :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom