What's new

trying again

Invisible_Ink

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Eastern Washington
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I decided to try my guitar still life again with a different subject. I used my bass for this one. tell me what you think. thanks folks.

bassstilllife.jpg
 
I'm liking the angle, different but fun to look at. Great choice of backgrounds as well.

I'm not digging the reflection in the top middle of the guitar body
My monitor is always dark here at work, so I see the bottom of the amp as mostly black with not much detail. Probably just my monitor though
 
Looks like you could bring a little out of the shadows.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom