Trying colour accents on babies

Foto_Mommy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3740485351_44ce60804c.jpg

3741279698_3f1024cd7b.jpg

2 sisters. Let me know what you think. I did not change their eye colour, that's how they look naturally.

I think just by making the shots completely B and White would have been great.

To be completely honest, I dont really like the eyes thing. Its a little creepy (#1) in a Black and white setting.

If the eyes are their original colour, you will have no trouble creating a colour photo image. It will have a huge impact!

I would tone the saturation on the eyes down some... Make it more subtle.

It does look a little creepy like this.

It may be their natural eye color, but it does not look natural. It might look natural in color, but in B&W I think it would look better if they were subdued a little.

Turned out beautifully. Try getting a shot with both of them, and then altering one's eye color to green?
The 2nd one is the best.

Two CUTE shots. I also prefer natural eyes for these B & W pics.

I think just by making the shots completely B and White would have been great.

To be completely honest, I dont really like the eyes thing. Its a little creepy (#1) in a Black and white setting.

If the eyes are their original colour, you will have no trouble creating a colour photo image. It will have a huge impact!

Their mother loved these pictures and payed for them. I also gave her a copy in all B&W and in Colour so she could have all 3. She had never seen it done before so she was really pleased with how they turned out. :)

And thanks everyone! Appreciated

:lol:

Creepy... cool... but creepy. Funny that the parents liked it. You never can tell.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back