Shepard TPF Noob! Joined May 11, 2014 Messages 19 Reaction score 11 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 12, 2014 #1 using a red and a blue filter, also a ND filter 8 what do you guys think?
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 12, 2014 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Interesting images; I like the shutter-speed you've used as it allows for a lovely, soft, feathery water. I do think #1 would be much improved were you to level it however.
Interesting images; I like the shutter-speed you've used as it allows for a lovely, soft, feathery water. I do think #1 would be much improved were you to level it however.
weepete TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 18, 2011 Messages 6,111 Reaction score 2,486 Location Glasgow, Scotland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 12, 2014 #3 Cool place, nice effect with the filters too. I like them but are the first really needs straightened.
Cool place, nice effect with the filters too. I like them but are the first really needs straightened.
JustJazzie Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 21, 2013 Messages 3,793 Reaction score 1,732 Location Bailey, Colorado Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 12, 2014 #4 These are very neat! Love the filters.
hamlet No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 12, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 435 Location Belgium Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 12, 2014 #5 That is a magical place. looks good
jjphotos No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 5, 2013 Messages 146 Reaction score 32 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 13, 2014 #6 I enjoy the first one, but I think for me to really enjoy it, you need to crop out the people at the top.
I enjoy the first one, but I think for me to really enjoy it, you need to crop out the people at the top.