Trying something new - PANO's

I love both shots. The colors are great, and the contrast in the B&W is also very nice. If you really start to enjoy taking panoramic shots, I would also recommend a panoramic head for your tripod. I've got a picture at the highest point of Santorini and did a complete 360 degree shot of it.

I love both shots. The colors are great, and the contrast in the B&W is also very nice. If you really start to enjoy taking panoramic shots, I would also recommend a panoramic head for your tripod. I've got a picture at the highest point of Santorini and did a complete 360 degree shot of it.

Thanks Q4kntmare. I have a head that has a 360 markings on it. and swivels like that.

This is what I have used/am talking about. Is this kind of like what you have?

Attachments

• $adjuste_giga_three.jpg
    $adjuste_giga_three.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 119
Nice shots Ron,

The split toning is a wee bit much for me but I do really like the silvery tones in the B&W. sometimed he 28mm just isnt wide enough to capture the scene so it's good to see I'm not the only one who does this!

Nice shots Ron,

The split toning is a wee bit much for me but I do really like the silvery tones in the B&W. sometimed he 28mm just isnt wide enough to capture the scene so it's good to see I'm not the only one who does this!

Thank you weepete. The 28mm isn't enough a lot of the times, I am really wanting a Tokina 11-16mm for this can of stuff. (Specially on a crop sensor)

WOW! So crisp and vivid! I hope it's ok with you I may have to stalk you and your work a while haha I would love to capture pictures of a city like this some day.

Most reactions

Back