Trying this again

melcooney

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.melscorner.net
Okay, I am definately NEW here *LoL* Here is a picture I took with my old 1.75 megapixels camera. Just looking for general comments on composition. I know the quality is bad, but I just started taking pictures with a digital camera...Got a better camera Friday, still reading the manual and trying to figure it all out...All comments are most welcome!
gardengate.jpg

maybe not the best compo but I like the overall tone of the image...got a nice feel to it...not sure the wire fencing is really adding anything to the pic.
welcome to TPF:D

I like the inclusion of the old fence/gate, and the view of the length of the path - the colours and tones are nice too.

The weaker aspects are the tree with the wire fence - a slightly different position to stand in would have helped; and the slightly overbright path.

Looking good though :) I still haven't got the hang of standing in the best place for the picture, I only see what I did wrong when I get home and look at it on the PC. Enjoy your new camera :) and show us what you come up with :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back