Booshka TPF Noob! Joined Jan 12, 2006 Messages 45 Reaction score 0 Location South Yorkshire, UK Jan 14, 2006 #1 How do you think this one turned out? tried to catch the flames from some tea candles. I took the photo in colour but it didn't seem nice so i gave it the purple look in elements.
How do you think this one turned out? tried to catch the flames from some tea candles. I took the photo in colour but it didn't seem nice so i gave it the purple look in elements.
cpelsy2k1 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 9, 2005 Messages 289 Reaction score 0 Location Rochester, NY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 14, 2006 #2 the purple def. adds to the atmosphere of the pic. I like the depth created by putting the two candles in as well. Its a very gothic shot, well done!
the purple def. adds to the atmosphere of the pic. I like the depth created by putting the two candles in as well. Its a very gothic shot, well done!
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 14, 2006 #3 I like the purple tint.
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Jan 14, 2006 #4 it's beautiful! nice job.
Booshka TPF Noob! Joined Jan 12, 2006 Messages 45 Reaction score 0 Location South Yorkshire, UK Jan 14, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks, im still playing away with all the settings and learning. Now you mention it, it does look Goth like.
Thanks, im still playing away with all the settings and learning. Now you mention it, it does look Goth like.
zoom4267 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 13, 2006 Messages 33 Reaction score 2 Location Ct Jan 14, 2006 #6 thats cool. i like reflections of color in the glass