Trying to Find That Space

rob91

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Picture055_edited.jpg

ur blurry pictures are aggervating me now seriously either sign off , or stop being stupid and give me the reason u like blurry shots that make me feel drunk.

Edit: play nice please.

lets be honest, your shots are teh worst.
i think he posts these for fun because he know how much it bothers everyone else. go take a nap or something, rob

Yeah Rob, this is getting a little old. There is no way you can't see that these photos are out of focus and just plain terrible. I truly believe that you are about 12 yrs old and find this funny.

Half-click = focus
Full-click = shoot

:wink:

Half-click = focus
Full-click = shoot

:wink:
If it's that then there's at least something in focus, there's nothing in focus in the picture. So it's on purpose.

If it's that then there's at least something in focus, there's nothing in focus in the picture. So it's on purpose.

Yeah, I also mainly use manual focus

sad thing is alot of his shot are actually well positioned and named cool lol

You know what really sucks about this? Photos like this receive so many replies yet photos that are good and can use some real C&C don't... what a shame.:thumbdown:

You know what really sucks about this? Photos like this receive so many replies yet photos that are good and can use some real C&C don't... what a shame.:thumbdown:

Wrong. Great photos, photos by notorious posters, and really terrible photos get lots of replies.

If your photo is just plain, boring, mediocre, and/or ordinary, it won't get any.

Thats too bad, the ones that don't receive the responses, the "mediocre" ones are the ones that probably need the most input.

For some reason I actually kind of like the blurryness to this shot. Whether rob91 is joking around or not. I just think if this shot was in focus it would be completely ordinary, but with it being out of focus it gives you something to think about lol.

Most reactions

Back