Trying to join here!

Hermie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
sirirontailfratley.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just joined this forum under the name Cani Lupine, but my account was instantly banned, claiming that I was spamming.

I posted a topic titled "Newbie from California", a topic asking about ISO and mm equivalent for point-and-shoot to DSLR, and posted my personal gallery for professional advice and critiques.

How does this qualify as spam?

I would like to get some professional advice and tips for my photography, but it seems I'm being greeted with rudeness here..

What's the problem?

I can see that the user name mentioned has been banned, but can't relate it to any threads - it seems they were deleted permanently. Without that, I'm not in a position to comment on whether there was a reason for this, or whether it was done inadvertently. Please carry on.

Alrighty then. Thank you!

Anyway...

I'm a newbie to the forum from the Sierra Nevada mountains of California, hoping to start my own photography buisness. ^^

So far I've taken pictures on a hiking trip from Yosemite, some pictures of early morning snowfall, and some spring flower pictures, using my brother's camera.

I'm hoping to sell enough to be able to afford my own camera.

I'm also here to get some professional advice and learn more about SLRs and how to use them.

You came to the right spot to learn and give advice=) California is a nice place to visit but I can't live there- way way too busy for me! I went to LA for a visit with a friend btw (thats why I say the place is beeeeeezy!- so much human traffic condensed into such a small area)

Haven't been down that way, but I live up near Yosemite National Park in a little tourist town called Groveland (a town with about 3,000 people), but I'm in the process of moving in with my girlfriend who lives a little closer to civilization.

Not much to do out here in the Sierras exept take in the beautiful scenery. ^^;

Most reactions

Back