What's new

Trying to post a URL

oldhippy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
4,835
Reaction score
6,557
Location
kentucky hills
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
[video]https://www.flickr.com/photos/123661310@N02/14011192312/[/video]
Now if I could get the dang pic up at the same time.
 
Last edited:
image by oldhippy.ed39, on Flickr

Like this:

WPOG8cW.jpg
 
BBCode
 
I asked you once why don't you post pictures directly from flickr, I see hamlet showed you...

did you understand what to do?
 
I asked you once why don't you post pictures directly from flickr, I see hamlet showed you...

did you understand what to do?
Could not find the link but have it now. Just a little more tweaking. thanks Ed
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom