trying to replicate 3 picstures

I'd be inclined to think that these images have at least been through Lr, or she's taking the time to get the picture style set up right for what she's shooting, because she's getting very saturated colors and quite a bit of sharpness; moreso than I'd expect straight out of the camera with the default settings.

The first shot, good light. Period. A large reflector just out of frame to push soft light right onto the model. Right time of day, good color coordination. Everything in that image is coordinated, texture, color, dress style, model, prop.

Number two, if there is no smoke/fog between the camera and model the model will be crisp. If they are using a smoke machine they'll have a small bit of control over that. Again it comes down to the shot being planned thoroughly in advance. The location, model, props, atmospherics (smoke, fog, rain), and light.

Number three, long, fast glass. A 135 f/2 on a full frame camera will do that easily. Even an 85mm on a full frame camera at f/2 will do that.

Number four, same as number three. Fast glass. :cool: Number four has certainly been color toned. Those colors are not natural. ;)

do you think they have a moke machine ?
that would mean it's a really havy havy photosession, i don't think it's somthing like that, maybe just a photographer and a friend or so no ?
you think it's that like with a studio and all ?

amm what do you mean fast glass ?

and also you think in the end she used photoshooped ?
she stated clearly that the photos was not touched at all between the camera and what we are seeing
Don't be fooled by the simple look of the final image. The best images look simple or spontaneous, but that doesn't mean they are. I can easily see a smoke machine, and a few reflectors being used for these shots. I wouldn't be surprised if she had three other people with here other than just her and the model. Just because she's not using strobes doesn't mean she isn't bringing a team of people with her. Nor does it mean these are somehow spontaneous. The props alone should tell you that's not the case.

Fast glass simply means a wide aperture. For a crop body you can get an 85mm 1.4 and be good to go. I don't think she used Ps in the way you might perceive, and she may not have used it at all. There's no composite work going on here. I just think the colors, sharpness, and tone have been adjusting in post. It could just be Lightroom. I just don't see these as being SOOC jpegs, that's all. I do believe the image is true to what came out of the camera, just polished a bit.

Most reactions

Back