What's new

Trying to see things differently...

It is interesting and I like it. There is some sharpness and some softness. How about, expressionist?
 
Thanks everyone. It's my coffee table. Wish the smears weren't there, but I kinda like it :)

Damnit!!! You told us what it was, and washed away the veneer of abstract-y-ness!!! Now all I can see when I look at that is a coffee table!!!!
 
I like the pattern and the softness and graininess seem to work with it. I'd consider cloning the "smears" which I think distract from the patterns of the wood and the background.
 
Thanks everyone. It's my coffee table. Wish the smears weren't there, but I kinda like it :)

Damnit!!! You told us what it was, and washed away the veneer of abstract-y-ness!!! Now all I can see when I look at that is a coffee table!!!!

Sorry :( Noob mistake lol
 
Works for me! I like the color, angles and other shapes as well as the blurred, multi-tone background. Nice.
 
I like the grainy look added to it
icon10.gif
 
Blur and grain both courtesy of the lens baby I used :) and I never really shoot below ISO 400, personal preference :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom