TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_2208a.jpg

IMG_2221a.jpg

Thanks for looking.
Suzanne

i like the second as well, how long of an exposure?

Both great shots i'd say 2 is atleast 15second exposure due to all the lanes being full :)

Excellent shots! I would have liked to see a bit of the water the boats are in, in #1, but I can't have everything I want huh? I really like #2 with all the lights.

Well, while I do like the lighttrails, too, I even more like the atmosphere that is captured in the photo of the tugboats (and thank you for teaching me a new word through this photo!).
I like the two lights on the side of the near boat - nice counterpart to the lights of the city in the background.

I really like #2, photos of "traffic trails" are really simple and always seem impressive. would have like to have seen a bit of forground #1 though.

i like number 2.
i think it would have been nicer if you had shot it a bit earlier and had a nice deep blue sky. As it is, it's a bit dark and black.

I like the TugBoats the best

Thanks for all the comments everyone. I wasn't sure what kind of response I'd get on these ones.

light trails were shot at: 30 sec, f22, 100 ISO

As for the lack of foreground for the tug boats... unfortunatetly they dock in an area that's difficult to get from a better angle - especially since I was out by myself in the dark of night. I just couldn't pass up the lighting though.

LaPhoto, I'm happy that i was able to educate - I hope that I have provided correct information :confused:

I like them both. There is something to say about the light trails though. Cool.................

Most reactions

Back