Tulips

photogoddess

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.trueblueintimates.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was bored yesterday and I am still not too sure how well I like these. Taken with 10D, available light using my cd case as a back drop. Comments, critiques, improvements???

33%3A3473523232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2329%3D445%3D%3A%3A8%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3B%3A%3B66769ot1lsi

33%3A3473523232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2329%3D445%3D%3A%3A8%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3B%3A%3B66788ot1lsi

33%3A3473523232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2329%3D445%3D%3A%3A8%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3B%3A%3B66734ot1lsi

I think they are beautiful but... they seem to be soft on the focus... maybe it's just me.

Oh, and I want your 10D :drool:

I think they are beautiful but... they seem to be soft on the focus... maybe it's just me.

nope not just you. They are quite exquisite though, good framin and colour. I would have a play in pshop with sharpening and blurring sections of image, you can create a really cool DOF with these shots. I wouldn't take much to sharpen it.

nice pics photogoddess :)

Oh, and I want your 10D

I am sure photogoddess will kindly ship her d10 to you including paying for the postage. (just checking, she was shipping out software earlier -lets see if she'll do the same with the hardware ;))

vonnagy said:
Oh, and I want your 10D

I am sure photogoddess will kindly ship her d10 to you including paying for the postage. (just checking, she was shipping out software earlier -lets see if she'll do the same with the hardware ;))

No worries... I'll cover the shipping. :lol: :cheer:

They are a little soft. I took them in my office, by a window, hand held at 1/10 - 1/15 of a second. I haven't played with PS enough to master sharpening yet and I wasn't sure how I felt about the softness to tell the truth. If anyone has the time or desire, feel free to play with them. Just let me know how it looked and how you did it. :D

photogoddess said:
If anyone has the time or desire, feel free to play with them. Just let me know how it looked and how you did it. :D

are we still talking about the pictures?

i think the softness adds to the photo....beautiful shots woman!!

md

MDowdey said:
photogoddess said:
If anyone has the time or desire, feel free to play with them. Just let me know how it looked and how you did it. :D

are we still talking about the pictures?

i think the softness adds to the photo....beautiful shots woman!!

md

Thanks for the compliment! Kudos to you for bringing a kinky slant to something as innocent as tulips. :shock:

(Glad I didn't ask you to "tip toe through the tulips". God only knows what kind of a response I might have gotten.)

photogoddess said:
BTW - my generosity only extends so far. Sorry guys!!!

:cry: Darn.

photogoddess said:
Thanks for the compliment! Kudos to you for bringing a kinky slant to something as innocent as tulips. :shock:

(Glad I didn't ask you to "tip toe through the tulips". God only knows what kind of a response I might have gotten.)

:LOL: Only MD... Only MD.

heheh. MD MD.

just saw these for the first time, tammy. i think they're awesome as is- i like the softness, i think it works well in these shots. great compostions, as well- honestly, i don't think i'd change anything.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back