Turbo S2000

HailttRedskins

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just some pictures I shot of a friends turbo S2000, not going to give out all the specs of the car, but it is making close to 600whp without a built motor ;). This isn't any kind of photoshoot just decided to snap some pics of it while he was working.

Any who, the ISO was left on either 800 or 1600 I don't remember exactly right now, I guess a dumb newbie mistake when taking photos, here they are anyways.

K017.jpg

K018.jpg

K023.jpg

K024.jpg

K027.jpg

K030.jpg

K034.jpg

K035.jpg

K039.jpg

K041.jpg

K045.jpg

K048.jpg

I guess the term "built" is being used loosely here.

Nice shots though, sucked that you left the iso to high.

Yeah once I got home I realized what had happen with all the snow flakes I think they're called?

Okay okay, the head and the head gasket is built a bit, but that is all.

the background really does not do the shots justice. were you just creeping around and noticed his unattended car?

Yeah, he was working in the bay area. If you look at picture #11, the bay area to the left of the pepsi machine is where he works in.

I went over to get a tire fixed cause i had gotten a nail in it, and he said snap some pics of the car which I did.

As I said, no photoshoot etc.

I think you got some of the very nice close up shots. I am not a fan of the background you are getting in the wider shots, but you may be able to help them by blurring that out.

If you had gotten a Honda logo in #11 it would almost be a great honda vs chevy commercial.

Most reactions

Back