TV INTERVIEW.

honoryourlife

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
September 15th, I have a TV interview with Rocker's Corner. Its a program that interviews local/Canadian bands/musicians, but they want me on their show for my band/concert photography!!!

I'm pretty pumped, I need to get a CD of photos ready for them to display on a big screen behind me.

Its a 2 1/2 hour interview! Normally they don't do interviews for non-musicians. I'll actually be the first non-musician on the show!

So when I get the CD of the interview, I'll be posting a link to the interview from Youtube so anyone whose interested can check it out.

Wish me luck guys!

Congratulations!

Show them the "A" game and break a leg.
-
Shoot well, Joe

Thanks Joe! I'll be bringing the "A" game for sure!

Sooooo many awesome doors have been opened for me; TV/Radio interviews, meeting some of my favorite bands, meeting some really good people and bands from all over Canada and the USA.

I've been going to local shows (small venue concerts) for 8 years, and only doing photos for bands since December. My work keeps increasing and I get bigger and better shows. Its been a great experience and I hope to keep doing it.

I'm always at every show/concert, so why not take photos while I'm there?! I get paid to go and enjoy a concert, take photos and have a few drinks with my friends and the bands. What could be better?

Thats great! This should open even more doors... and make you more widely known! Look forward to seeing the interview....

Congrats! It is always nice to see a fellow Canadian getting some local recognition. Here's to bigger and better things...:thumbup:

Cheers,

WesternGuy

Good luck :thumbup:

Thats great! This should open even more doors... and make you more widely known! Look forward to seeing the interview....

I hope it opens up a lot more doors for me, because that would help out a lot! I can't wait to put it up when I get it so everyone can see it!

Congrats! It is always nice to see a fellow Canadian getting some local recognition. Here's to bigger and better things...:thumbup:

Cheers,

WesternGuy

Thanks! :D

That is awesome! Good luck!

Thank you! And I'll need it!

Good luck :thumbup:

Thank you!

Congratulations! That's the BEST kind of advertising. Good luck, and I hope it brings lots more business your way!

That's wicked!!!!!!!!

Good job :)

Sounded good... congratulations!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back