What's new

Tweaking Sunset

seven

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 21, 2005
Messages
550
Reaction score
16
Location
Calgary
I took this a couple days ago...

samll.jpg


Post your thoughts.
 
I like this alot...it almost looks like he is about to drop off into nothing. Awesome background...I think the picture has alot of processing potential...I'd say have a little fun in PS with it. :thumbup: (No shame in that.) :mrgreen:
 
What kind of bike is that? As a fellow biker and photographer I really like this photo. The timing is great and the exposure seems just about right on
Good job
 
Good timing...sweet silhouette. does the kid have a copy?
 
Now this one I like! I think is prolly your best bike shot. Great colors in the bg and the silhouette is nice, dark and sharp. :thumbsup:
 
Thanks everyone. I'll OTE it since I have no skills in PS.

The bike is a Kona Stuff, and yes he does have a copy :thumbup:, we bike together often.
 
gorgeous capture! i love it.. wonderful freeze and silhouette.. nciely exposed!
thanks for sharing..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom